Sunday, October 27, 2013

Diggin' in the dirt!

Sometime around the end of September, I decided it was getting chilly enough and my plants on our front porch had all died, so I needed to clean it all up. As I was collecting the dead plants and throwing them away, I noticed that Boone found himself a little play area. He spent almost an hour digging into the dirt in one of my larger pots! I've ended up leaving it out on the porch, and once in awhile we will go out and play in the dirt for a bit. It's fun to see the mind of a little boy developing and learning lots of new things!


Starting to dig and already making a big mess. You can see my huge bag of dead plants to the right. 


It was such a beautiful day outside. I'm glad we got a chance to get out and enjoy it.



Probably not the most baby-proof thing to play with, but we had fun! Too bad the weather as of today is VERY snowy! Our dirt digging days may be over and we might be switching to strictly snow. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment