Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pre- and Post-Wedding Festivities

In November, our friends Brett and Casey got married in St. Louis. It was wonderful to get to witness their wedding and have lots of dear friends from college come to town for the wedding!

Before the wedding on Saturday, we had some time so we all decided to take a tour at the Budweiser brewery not far from the hotel. I took a few photos while we were on the tour!


I don't exactly remember what was going on here, but Jeff was sticking something in Stauffer's pocket... Pretty typical for these former roommates.


Checking out the Clydesdales outside. They really are huge and really beautiful.


Green Valley house missing a few roommates.

After the wedding, our families came to St. Louis on Sunday morning to all have breakfast together. We ended up going to the restaurant in the lobby of the hotel where we stayed and it worked out pretty well.


Beaty and Jeff playing with Boone's toys.


Looking at pictures of the wedding.

And lots of chatting...





And Boone got to be around both sets of grandparents! He is definitely a loved and spoiled little boy!

I didn't lug my good camera along with me to the wedding, so I only have a few photos on my phone from the actual event and for some reason, I can't get them to load right now. Hopefully I can update the post with a few more from the actual, beautiful wedding! Congrats Casey and Brett! We are so happy for you and so glad we all could get together for it!



1 comment: